Questions about example sentences with, and the definition and usage of "Raccapricciante"
Translations of "Raccapricciante"
Q: How do you say this in English (US)? how do you say raccapricciante?
A: Creepy / chilling
Meanings and usages of similar words and phrases
HiNative is a platform for users to exchange their knowledge about different languages and cultures. We cannot guarantee that every answer is 100% accurate.
- "My test score was consistent 'over' various tests." In this sentence, is the role of 'over' t...
- *regardless the lack of knowledge that they have they'll be able to build this robot. (does this...
- In this sentence, is it the US or China that is being criticized for being intransparent? : R...
- 1.My job is to enforce wearing face masks. Can it work the same or similar as the following stat...
- You missed, the rubbish didn't go in the bin. You missed it, the rubbish didn't go in the bin....
- What does Would you let me know What "IT" in blue sentence is? mean?
- Could you pls tell me which one is the correct form of apostrophe? The one in Don’t or Don't.
- What does Had a boy mean?
- What does breaker mean?
- How do you say this in English (US)? れんこん