Questions about example sentences with, and the definition and usage of "Rar"
Translations of "Rar"
Q: How do you say this in English (US)? rar
A: You can say it. R A R or as rar.
HiNative is a platform for users to exchange their knowledge about different languages and cultures. We cannot guarantee that every answer is 100% accurate.
- Does this question sound natural. Is it should be "instruments" or "instrument" singular or plura...
- Could someone explain me what's lacking on the image? I've put the second line in portuguese beca...
- What does "cute" mean in American English?
- Hi:) Thank you for clicking my question. Could you check this writing, please? Personall...
- What does try me mean?
- 1. Do you happen to know where the nicest hotel in town is? 2. Do you know where the nicest hote...
- Is the expression “spend countless hours” used?
- How do you say this in English (US)? 망했다...
- How would you call this?
- How do you say this in English (US)? Today I changed turtle tank water and met friends to cafe. ...