Questions about example sentences with, and the definition and usage of "Redonda"
Translations of "Redonda"
Q: How do you say this in English (US)? forma redonda
A: Round shape
HiNative is a platform for users to exchange their knowledge about different languages and cultures. We cannot guarantee that every answer is 100% accurate.
- Does this sound natural in English? I love art in general and I wish I had the ability to draw...
- Can I say “ last Saturday” to refer to Saturday November 21?! For example, Las Saturday I saw my ...
- it is correct? number 4
- Does this sound natural in English? I still have the musical instruments that my grandfather p...
- What does Concerning mean?
- The answer is A. Is B also correct? Thanks!
- Hey guys, what exactly is the meaning of: "that's so humiliating"? And can this word also be r...
- Please, may you correct this short text? In this age most of the peasants became employed in fac...
- A. I've read the biography of the actor shot dead by a gang two years ago. B. I've read the biog...
- Is this sentence correct? "Don't act silly, we are being in serious discourse now."