Questions about example sentences with, and the definition and usage of "Reedem"
The meaning of "Reedem" in various phrases and sentences
Q: What does reedem mean?
A: To unlock something.
HiNative is a platform for users to exchange their knowledge about different languages and cultures. We cannot guarantee that every answer is 100% accurate.
- did sam invited ann?
- What does I'm suffering from sad... is it correct sentence? mean?
- what are the more advanced words that have the same meaning as "Harmful" :)
- What is the difference between 20-second and 20 seconds ?
- i always get the meaning of "disclaimer" by the context but could anyone tell me the actual meani...
- Please show me example sentences with end up.
- How do you say this in English (US)? Daddy disguised himself as Poseidon with some seaweed on his...
- Could you correct the sentence? “I appreciate it if it is ok to follow your account. “ Should I...
- What is the difference between around the corner and on the corner and in the corner ?
- What does What went through your head mean?