Questions about example sentences with, and the definition and usage of "Regreso"
Translations of "Regreso"
Q: How do you say this in English (US)? ya regreso
A: “I’ll be back”
Q: How do you say this in English (US)? regreso más tarde
A: i will come back later
Q: How do you say this in English (UK)? regreso enseguida
A: I'll be right back.
Q: How do you say this in English (US)? Mañana regreso a clases
A: Check the question to view the answer
Q: How do you say this in English (US)? regreso a mi casa despues de unos dias
A: I'll be home after a few days
Meanings and usages of similar words and phrases
HiNative is a platform for users to exchange their knowledge about different languages and cultures. We cannot guarantee that every answer is 100% accurate.
- Which one is grammatically correct and why? "What became of him?" "What did become of him?"
- What does Believe it or not mean?
- What does most of her potential beaus had turned out to be little more than friends mean?
- have been long time no see 可以这么用吗？
- How do you say this in English (US)? hola, como se dice emocionante en inglés?
- What is the difference between I am so glad to have met you. and I am so glad for meeting you. ?
- Is this natural in spoken English? "What's the highest mountain in the US?" "It's Denali. It's a...
- Could someone kindly tell me what are the word in this clip? Thank you! (Do you mind I take this )?
- "After it connects to your house." how should I pronounce "-ts t-"? should I enunciate all the s...
- 1. I bake pumpkin pie. 2. I light skull shaped candles. 3. I wear a costume. 4. I go trick...