Questions about example sentences with, and the definition and usage of "Reincarnate"
Other questions about "Reincarnate"
Q: Please show me how to pronounce reinforce
A: Check the question to view the answer
Q: I don't want to be born again but If I had to reincarnate, I would wish to be born this guy. does this sound natural?
A: "I don't want to be born again but if I had to reincarnate, I would wish to be born as a guy"
Q: Were I to reincarnate, that'd be into Coen brothers does this sound natural?
A: If you are asking this as a question, I'd recommend saying "If I was was reincarnated, do you think it would be into one of the Coen brothers?" But if you are saying this as an answer or sentence, you would say "If I were to be reincarnated, it would be one of the Coen brothers."
Meanings and usages of similar words and phrases
HiNative is a platform for users to exchange their knowledge about different languages and cultures. We cannot guarantee that every answer is 100% accurate.
- How to response to "If there’s anything we can do to help out, please let us know. "？
- Please show me example sentences with infection.
- How do you say this in English (US)? the type of mushroom that grows in humid places
- How do you say this in English (US)? "does this sound natural"? thanks!
- What does with pace and promise mean?
- How do you say this in English (US)? どうして日本にきたの？
- What does viral mean?
- Please show me example sentences with expression.
- What is the difference between This is a pen, isn't it? and This is a pen, right? ?
- The passage below is tough for me. I'd like to know what it basically says. Thanks.