Questions about example sentences with, and the definition and usage of "Reino"
Translations of "Reino"
Q: How do you say this in English (US)? reino lejano
A: faraway kingdom
Q: How do you say this in English (UK)? reino unido
A: The United Kingdom
Q: How do you say this in English (US)? reino
Other questions about "Reino"
Q: en reino unido podemos decir !hi¡ en lugar de hello?
Meanings and usages of similar words and phrases
HiNative is a platform for users to exchange their knowledge about different languages and cultures. We cannot guarantee that every answer is 100% accurate.
- What does It’s been a while mean?
- Is this sentence correct "He sat down and watched the moon.
- Please show me example sentences with vested interest .
- I yearn for the languages of other countries! この表現は自然ですか？
- When can I use this phrase? “Who’s free tonight?”
- What is the difference between lame and lime and cripple ?
- How do you say this in English (US)? あいさつ
- Hey there. Could anybody tell me the literal meaning of "snappy" In "make it snappy"?
- Please show me example sentences with no-brainer.
- I'm watching video that you sent me is this sentence natural