Questions about example sentences with, and the definition and usage of "Requiere"
Translations of "Requiere"
Q: How do you say this in English (US)? se requiere
en mi lugar
en mi lugar
A: Is required in my place.
Q: How do you say this in English (US)? se requiere de mucho esfuerzo para realizar esto
A: A lot of force is needed to do this
Meanings and usages of similar words and phrases
HiNative is a platform for users to exchange their knowledge about different languages and cultures. We cannot guarantee that every answer is 100% accurate.
- Hey y'all!! If anyone is learning Korean or is fluent in Korean as a first or second language, I'...
- I’m looking for an English native speaker to become friend and call frequently. There aren’t any...
- How do you say this in English (US)? tôi nhớ bạn
- Please show me example sentences with What do you like to do in your free time? What do you like ...
- What does "school district" mean? Is it used in US English?
- Which one is best? "Politely spoken Japanese" "Polite spoken Japanese" "Spoken polite Japanese" ...
- What is the difference between "What time did you get to work last Monday?" and "What time did yo...
- What is the difference between worry and fret ?