Questions about example sentences with, and the definition and usage of "Requime"
The meaning of "Requime" in various phrases and sentences
Q: What does requime mean?
A: Did you mean "requiem"? If so, it means an act of remembrance.
HiNative is a platform for users to exchange their knowledge about different languages and cultures. We cannot guarantee that every answer is 100% accurate.
- What is the difference between i'm sorry and sorry ?
- Please show me example sentences with I like your dress.
- what is the difference between taught and teach?
- How do you say this in English (US)? How to say "I can't wait"
- How do you say this in English (US)? Would you rather say "three attempts" or "three tries"?
- A. The contest has become personalised, if not bitter. In sentence A, is "if not bitter" the sam...
- can somenone correct it? it hadn't the necessary strength to broke the cage, and the reek from l...
- Whatever you do, I'm with you. Whatever you do, I'm on your side. Are these expressions simil...
- I would like you to correct this to more natural English please. About a chicken dish: - - - T...
- Hy guys, they told me not to use hopefully with past tenses , is it true ? but i have seen this, ...