Questions about example sentences with, and the definition and usage of "Requires"
Other questions about "Vanya"
Q: Vanya is totally insane. Yesterday he ate cat food. Today he relieved himself in the litter box. Does this sound natural?
A: Everything is good! But in casual speech I would say "Today he peed in the litter box" Relieved himself is kind of funny though because it sounds so formal :)
Meanings and usages of similar words and phrases
HiNative is a platform for users to exchange their knowledge about different languages and cultures. We cannot guarantee that every answer is 100% accurate.
- Is this sentence correct? Because of very strong wind🌀 which blew in the early morning yesterday...
- What does It blazed like a grate full of Christmas coals. What's Christmas coals? mean?
- what is the question for this answer: - She's really nice
- How do you say this in English (US)? 然而
- What is the difference between wage and salary ?
- Hi, can I ask you if the following sentences sound natural? 🙂 “He was drinking water from the cu...
- I nearly passed out, I almost passed out which one is more natural?
- Please show me example sentences with not too shabby.
- Contributing a charity is a good thing. However, there is a limitation of amount we can pay. If w...
- What is the difference between vial and phial ?