Questions about example sentences with, and the definition and usage of "Requirir"
Translations of "Requirir"
Q: How do you say this in English (US)? requirir
HiNative is a platform for users to exchange their knowledge about different languages and cultures. We cannot guarantee that every answer is 100% accurate.
- What is the difference between I'm going to shopping and I'm going shopping ?
- Bonjour, comment dit-on "il est de dos" en anglais ? Car je trouve la traduction de Google étrange.
- Correct? “While practicing essay in other languages, everyone should have thought of it once; Ho...
- これは妻が作った料理です。 これは妻を作った料理です。 Which sentence is correct? Thanks,
- “His beetle once managed to turn over and spreading its wings flew away immediately before his ey...
- What is the difference between at school and in school ?
- Is the word "chemical" (noun) always used in the plural?
- How do you say this in English (US)? 그거 원래 그래요.
- What is the difference between outstanding and overdue ?
- What is the difference between their and his/her ?