Questions about example sentences with, and the definition and usage of "Reservative"
The meaning of "Reservative" in various phrases and sentences
Q: What does reservative mean?
A: If you go to a restaurant and you want to keep a hold a seat for you before you get there, you make a reservation. It is to make planes before hand to reserve or hold a spot for you in some place.
HiNative is a platform for users to exchange their knowledge about different languages and cultures. We cannot guarantee that every answer is 100% accurate.
- How do you say this in English (US)? 너의 취미는 무엇이니?
- How do you say this in English (US)? But I thought he’s an Italian player
- What is the difference between people were asking about you. and people asked about you. ?
- Does it sound natural “My roommate tripped a guy deliberately and tried to film his falling down....
- What is the difference between defy and ignore ?
- Why 'By' used here..?? And what make sense for these sentences..??? Please, reply.
- What is the difference between beginner and novice ?
- What does Why choose excuse instead of reason? 🤨 mean?
- Is it correct to say: Cuz every thing about you is art? Or should I put an article before the l...
- What is the difference between consistent and constant ?