Questions about example sentences with, and the definition and usage of "Reservedness"
Other questions about "Reservedness"
Q: I found that reservedness between British and Japanese is a kind of similar. I like that because I feel a bit of a sense of closeness to them. does this sound natural?
A: I [find / have found] the reservedness of the British and Japanese to be kind of similar. I like that because it makes me feel closer to them.
Meanings and usages of similar words and phrases
HiNative is a platform for users to exchange their knowledge about different languages and cultures. We cannot guarantee that every answer is 100% accurate.
- What does wing it mean?
- 【Probably you are not interested~】のあとは、but が続いても変じゃないですか？ ex. Probably you are not interested, b...
- I have arrived at the school, I have arrived the school which one is correct?
- Please show me example sentences with could you correct it excuse me could you tell me where I...
- What does "Twinkle Twinkle Little Snitch Mind Your Business Nosey Bitch" mean?
- "it has been going on for a while" What does it mean?
- What is the difference between difficult and hard ?
- can i call someone "lanky" when the person is not tall but skinny?
- Open the window ,let the bathroom dry off/out Please correct me
- Can i say that "I got home wet." 私は雨に濡れて家に帰りつきました。