Questions about example sentences with, and the definition and usage of "Riches"
Other questions about "Riches"
Q: Riches has gone to his head Does this sound natural?
A: I would probably replace "riches" with "money".
Meanings and usages of similar words and phrases
HiNative is a platform for users to exchange their knowledge about different languages and cultures. We cannot guarantee that every answer is 100% accurate.
- I'm very afraid if I fail the exam. Does it sound natural?
- What is the difference between “idiomatic expressions” and “idioms” ?
- What is the difference between it and this and that ?
- How do you say this in English (US)? 成績表什么時候出來
- How do you say this in English (US)? 自分が話している動画を撮る
- What does under five feet mean?
- What does stuck up mean?
- Which one sounds more natural? Tofu is made of soybeans. Tofu is made from soybeans.
- What does Pan mean?
- Would it be unusual if a girl over 18 will not be able to drive a car? (I mean, in America 🙂) ...