Questions about example sentences with, and the definition and usage of "Ridiculos"
Translations of "Ridiculos"
Q: How do you say this in English (US)? ridiculos
A: No hay palabra plural para ridículos en inglés, pero si te refieres a unas personas o varias se dice así: "They're ridiculous." - "Son ridiculos."
HiNative is a platform for users to exchange their knowledge about different languages and cultures. We cannot guarantee that every answer is 100% accurate.
- He is not only poor but also unemployed.(Join into complex sentence). Thanks a lot.
- Please solve this. I only found three grammatical errors. Can you tell me which 4 grammatical err...
- How do you say this in English (US)? ストローをもらうたびに、胸が痛むので再利用ストローを買いました。 地球に優しくすると自分にも優しくなれる
- What is the difference between get used to it and got used to it ?
- What does be going to be doing sth. mean?
- What does Infrastructure mean?
- What does Her mother would have gotten such a kick out of this paper. mean?
- What does Negro please mean?
- What does fire door, do not obstruct mean?
- What does ICYMI mean?