Questions about example sentences with, and the definition and usage of "Ridiculus"
The meaning of "Ridiculus" in various phrases and sentences
Q: What does its ridiculus mean?
A: It's absurd/laughable
Translations of "Ridiculus"
Q: How do you say this in English (US)? ridiculus
A: Check the question to view the answer
HiNative is a platform for users to exchange their knowledge about different languages and cultures. We cannot guarantee that every answer is 100% accurate.
- A. Do you want that last slice of pizza? If not, I'll take it. In sentence A, is "if not" the sa...
- What is the difference between rise and shine ?
- What is the difference between switch and change ?
- What is the difference between Far and long ?
- I asked my friend about "urge" and "crave", and he explained about it like this pic. But I thin...
- Whatever you do, I'm with you. Whatever you do, I'm on your side. Are these expressions simil...
- I would like you to correct this to more natural English please. About a chicken dish: - - - T...
- Hy guys, they told me not to use hopefully with past tenses , is it true ? but i have seen this, ...
- How we call this thing?
- How do you say this in English (US)? さぼる