Questions about example sentences with, and the definition and usage of "Roop"
Translations of "Roop"
Q: How do you say this in English (UK)? wo roop badal leti thi aur samjti thi main usse pechan nahi raha
A: She disguises and things that I don't recognise her
Meanings and usages of similar words and phrases
HiNative is a platform for users to exchange their knowledge about different languages and cultures. We cannot guarantee that every answer is 100% accurate.
- I agree. I’m with you. I feel the same way. Do they mean the same thing?
- Would you tell me which is correct or more natural? １） YouTube has been on the rise for the l...
- What does This mean?
- "it has been going on for a while" What does it mean?
- Is this natural in spoken English? "This DVD is overdue." "Why didn't you notice that earlier?"
- What is the difference between difficult and hard ?
- can i call someone "lanky" when the person is not tall but skinny?
- Open the window ,let the bathroom dry off/out Please correct me
- Can i say that "I got home wet." 私は雨に濡れて家に帰りつきました。
- Please show me example sentences with Attuned.