Questions about example sentences with, and the definition and usage of "Rosie"
Translations of "Rosie"
Q: How do you say this in English (US)? rosie ang ganda mo
A: Rosie, you are beautiful.
Q: How do you say this in English (US)? rosie
A: we say rosie in English as dew
Other questions about "Rosie"
Q: Hello ! I am rosie, I am french, I would like to get english ! Does this sound natural?
A: Hello i am rosie...i speak french and I would like to learn English
Meanings and usages of similar words and phrases
HiNative is a platform for users to exchange their knowledge about different languages and cultures. We cannot guarantee that every answer is 100% accurate.
- The answer to this question is “ used to “ , why is “ should “ strange?
- How do you say this in English (US)? 한국은 집값이 너무 비싸서 평범한 회사원의 월급으로는 서울에 집을 사기가 거의 불가능해요.
- How do you say this in English (US)? 私の英会話、なかなか上達しない。でも歳のせいにはしたくない。だってこれから、何事もあきらめなきゃいけないから。まだまだ、...
- Which does sound natural? I'll probably fall tomorrow's exam. I would probably fall tomorrow's ...
- Which one is correct? "Take your clothes off" or "Take off your clothes" Is there a rule for this?
- What is the difference between make a booking and make a reservation ?
- Does this sound natural? "I've been on a diet, but for one reason or another, my weight is plate...
- What is the difference between That’s ok and That’s fine ?
- much food or much foods which one is right?
- Is this sentence correct? Something must have been wrong with him to do such a thing.