Questions about example sentences with, and the definition and usage of "Salfe"
Translations of "Salfe"
Q: How do you say this in English (US)? tall me about your salfe
A: Tell me about yourself.
Meanings and usages of similar words and phrases
HiNative is a platform for users to exchange their knowledge about different languages and cultures. We cannot guarantee that every answer is 100% accurate.
- Why is it wrong?What does ‘ears pointed ‘mean?
- Ride it in the same direction where bikes go. Does this sentence sound natural? thanks a lot. :)
- Which one is correct? - we always sleep eight hours Or - we always sleep FOR eight hours
- What is the difference between one at a time and one by one ?
- I'd like a piece of bread with butter on it. Is it "on it" odd here?Does it work whether with or ...
- How do you say this in English (US)? 这些果实是那些树上结的
- I haven't forget about it or I haven't forgotten about it?
- What does flame someone up mean?
- Assume that I am England and traveling to the U.S. I have to fill out the form and there is “resi...
- How can the boy talk with snakes?