Questions about example sentences with, and the definition and usage of "Salice"
Translations of "Salice"
Q: How do you say this in English (UK)? salice piangente
A: Check the question to view the answer
Meanings and usages of similar words and phrases
HiNative is a platform for users to exchange their knowledge about different languages and cultures. We cannot guarantee that every answer is 100% accurate.
- Please show me example sentences with Advocate .
- Please show me example sentences with Afford.
- Can we start at 3pm “like usual” or “as usual”? Can you differentiate like and as for me, please?...
- What does Advocate mean?
- What does yes please mean?
- Which one is correct? 1)100 rupees I got paid 2)I got paid 100 rupees
- It’s great to see you. It’s pleased to see/meet you. Do you say these sentences when you me...
- What is the difference between where have you been? and where did you go? ?
- Could you correct my writing?
- What is the difference between I have no idea what they talking about. and I don't know what they...