Questions about example sentences with, and the definition and usage of "Saludas"
Translations of "Saludas"
Q: How do you say this in English (US)? Me saludas a tus amigos de mi parte (or if there is a better way/expression to say that, let me know , please)
A: Will you say hi to your friends for me? / Say hi to your friends for me, will ya? / Say hi to your friends for me. -this is how I’d say it in the most natural way
Q: How do you say this in English (US)? "me saludas a... "
A: " I greet ...."
Other questions about "Saludas"
Q: cómo saludas de manera natural y/o de manera formal a alguien? en ingles
A: Check the question to view the answer
Meanings and usages of similar words and phrases
HiNative is a platform for users to exchange their knowledge about different languages and cultures. We cannot guarantee that every answer is 100% accurate.
- Are they correct “ The both of my grandma and grandpa ate noodles!” or “ The both of my grandpare...
- You are afraid that he will take your position/place. You are afraid that he will usurp your pos...
- What does on the horizon mean?
- is "Make sure you don't forget." a negative sentence? i'm kind of confused since the sentence st...
- Is this incorrect? - I always have a grate time on my vacation.
- how this sounds? "I must watch that series, it looks great"
- You can get good information about the product by reading the nutritional facts label. Remember...
- Hello!! Which one is correct? I’ve been waiting for you more than 10 minutes or longer than 10...
- A: What are your hobbies? B: ① It's playing soccer. ② Playing soccer is. Which one sound...
- Could anyone tell me what the man in black is saying in this anime🙏? It'd be so helpful if you c...