Questions about example sentences with, and the definition and usage of "Scalf"
Translations of "Scalf"
Q: How do you say this in English (UK)? scalf
A: do you mean scarf? or calf?
HiNative is a platform for users to exchange their knowledge about different languages and cultures. We cannot guarantee that every answer is 100% accurate.
- What does “If not”. Could anyone provide me some extra examples? Thank you:)) mean?
- What does Err on the side mean?
- When someone present you some cigars and say “Please consider a fine class cigar”, what does “con...
- What does antics mean?
- How do you say this in English (US)? 袋子里的饼干都碎了，没有一块是完整的 这个在 英语 (美国) 里怎么说？
- What does "He Cancelled Your Reservation As Requested" *Can you tell who "requested" in this s...
- What's the difference between "I'd like to do sth" and "I like/want to do sth",is the first one m...
- How do you say this in English (US)? من رحاب مدينة صلالة
- How do you say this in English (US)? もし彼に興味があったらTwitterをフォローしてあげて下さい
- How do you say this in English (US)? ギリギリセーフ！（子供相手のゲームの中で）