Questions about example sentences with, and the definition and usage of "Scalino"
Translations of "Scalino"
Q: How do you say this in English (US)? scalino
A: a step, or the rung of a ladder
Q: How do you say this in English (UK)? scalino
A: @EmaJeremy: step
HiNative is a platform for users to exchange their knowledge about different languages and cultures. We cannot guarantee that every answer is 100% accurate.
- He bent down over the stone, seized the top of it firmly in both hands, and using all his strengt...
- What does she knew buying the house had been A STRETCH for them financially mean?
- What does sweet spot mean?
- What does I’d be down mean?
- When do you use a endearment phase ‘good old xxx!”?
- Which one does sound natural? “Can that get spoiled?” “Can that spoil?”
- Can I use Sharwen as my English name?
- What does paycheck mean?
- How do you say this in English (US)? コーヒーを何杯飲みましたか？
- What does Take a picture, and try to describe it. mean?