Questions about example sentences with, and the definition and usage of "Scarp"
Synonyms of "Scarp" and their differences
Q: What is the difference between scarp and escarpment ?
A: Scarp could be used as a noun or verb, and escarpment only as noun.
Meanings and usages of similar words and phrases
HiNative is a platform for users to exchange their knowledge about different languages and cultures. We cannot guarantee that every answer is 100% accurate.
- What does a cross face mean?
- What is the difference between We had a math lesson today. and We had a math class today ?
- Hopefully everyone will find a way for life they want. / Hopefully everyone will find a way for ...
- What does overlapping mean?
- What does spoofed mean?
- How do you say this in English (US)? I HAVE TO TELL SOMEONE BUT JIMIN FROM BTS HAS A DAUGHTER AN...
- How do you say this in English (US)? いい感じ
- "To continue, I'll ask that you observe him and his sister." What does 'to continue' mean?
- Which one is better? Feel free to give me a better suggestion! 1) Every decision should be mad...
- What is the difference between heir and beneficiary ?