Questions about example sentences with, and the definition and usage of "Seguiste"
Translations of "Seguiste"
Q: How do you say this in English (US)? cómo seguiste? person is ill. present.
A: "How are you feeling?" or it can also be "Are you still feeling unwell? (you know that the person was feeling sick)".
Meanings and usages of similar words and phrases
HiNative is a platform for users to exchange their knowledge about different languages and cultures. We cannot guarantee that every answer is 100% accurate.
- What is the difference between I caused my brother to cry and I caused my brother cry ?
- What does [Funny enough] mean?
- What is the difference between I grew up and I've grown up ?
- What is the difference between evening (good evening) and night (good night) ?
- What is the difference between scratch and scrape ?
- Is there another way to say that? “I don’t necessarily prefer one over the other”
- why do people say plz instead of pls ?
- If I say "we Japanese" in English, it's offensive for you?
- dusk = sunset dawn = sunrise twilight = both If something above is not correct, please correct i...
- 🔴Which one is correct? 1. I don't like when people drink. 2. I don't like it when people drink.