Questions about example sentences with, and the definition and usage of "Sein"
Synonyms of "Sein" and their differences
Q: What is the difference between sein and sind ?
A: Check the question to view the answer
Translations of "Sein"
Q: How do you say this in English (US)? sein eigenes Ding drehen
A: sein eigenes Ding drehen means (Do your own thing)
Q: How do you say this in English (US)? sein Wissen/Expertise einbringen
A: Bring in his knowledge / expertise.
Q: How do you say this in English (UK)? überfordert/überfordert sein
A: To be overwhelmed
Meanings and usages of similar words and phrases
HiNative is a platform for users to exchange their knowledge about different languages and cultures. We cannot guarantee that every answer is 100% accurate.
- What does Seize them mean?
- What is the meaning of "tutoring" in this sentence: "I was at tutoring and I had a new tutor today"
- The way referred ______the problem sounds reasonable. to to solve or to solve?
- How do you say this in English (US)? 頑張って勉強します！
- Hi, I'm Really complicated.. this sentence says "was a place where people ordered…" but I thin...
- What is the difference between It's starting to rain. and It's going to rain. ?
- How do you say this in English (US)? आप मेरे कोन हो?
- when I can use present progressive to express about future?
- 【EMERGENCY】My friends say to me, "You are wrong" but I don't know what is wrong. Please give me a...
- What does ¿Would you mind ? ¿Is it songs rude? mean?