Questions about example sentences with, and the definition and usage of "Seyend"
Other questions about "Seyend"
Q: What does he say?
A: I can't listen right now but I assume it would be "Seinfeld", the TV show, which was supposedly "about nothing" (and they were proud of it, it sort of became their motto). I say supposedly because I don't see how Seinfeld was any more or less about nothing than a million other stupid sitcoms, but that's another story ;)
Meanings and usages of similar words and phrases
HiNative is a platform for users to exchange their knowledge about different languages and cultures. We cannot guarantee that every answer is 100% accurate.
- How do you say this in English (US)? 一緒にデートにいきましょう
- What is the difference between I have only 5 minutes. and I have 5 minutes only ?
- Is this sentence correct? "He was trying to turn a corner but it failed and his motorbike fell o...
- Is this correct?
- What does I was lied mean?
- How do you say this in English (US)? When I am practicing in a Gym with a friend, he is holding o...
- What is the difference between Let's go to the supermarket and Let's go to a supermarket ?
- What does last september of 2020 mean?
- "Which song of Kenken is your favorite?" Hello! Do you think the sentence above sounds natural...
- In a questionnaire, there is a space where a respondent will write if they're male or female. Whi...