Questions about example sentences with, and the definition and usage of "Sharped"
Other questions about "Sharped"
Q: “You sharped the pencil but cutting more wood off. So now you got more lead out. “Can I say it like this? Say it more naturally pls
A: --> "You *sharpened* the pencil *by shaving* more wood off. So now you have more lead [sticking out/showing]."
Q: The sharped point of the pencil left on the floor stuck his barefoot and he was writhing in agony. does this sound natural?
A: I would say, "The pencil with the sharpened point was left on the floor. He stepped on it with his barefoot and was writhing in agony."
Meanings and usages of similar words and phrases
HiNative is a platform for users to exchange their knowledge about different languages and cultures. We cannot guarantee that every answer is 100% accurate.
- How do you say this in English (US)? I wonder if
- There is a short clip on Youtube, about a minute. I don't get what the speaker says in a part. ...
- Could you please tell me which sentence is correct ? 1. I have been living in London since two...
- is there is any one can help me to be perfect in english language
- What does ,,It smelled like charnel sweet death'' mean?
- What does "He Cancelled Your Reservation As Requested" *Can you tell who "requested" in this s...
- What's the difference between "I'd like to do sth" and "I like/want to do sth",is the first one m...
- What is the difference between I understand what you're saying, but still I can't agree with your...
- How do you say this in English (US)? من رحاب مدينة صلالة
- How do you say this in English (US)? もし彼に興味があったらTwitterをフォローしてあげて下さい