Questions about example sentences with, and the definition and usage of "Shirttail"
Other questions about "Shirttail"
Q: Your shirttail is hanging out. Put it in. does this sound natural?
A: It is more natural to say "Your shirttail is hanging out. Tuck it in."
Meanings and usages of similar words and phrases
HiNative is a platform for users to exchange their knowledge about different languages and cultures. We cannot guarantee that every answer is 100% accurate.
- Which one sounds more natural “I am entrusted by the head engineer to test the machine””The head ...
- What is the difference between welcome back and welcome home ?
- Q) What is movie appearance this actor? A) The actor appeared〜. Is this natural?
- It’s ___ different. A. No B. Not Which is correct? And why?
- How do you say this in English (US)? pls kindly order your breakfast before 10 pm
- What is the difference between break down and lockdown ?
- Why 'By' used here..?? And what make sense for these sentences..??? Please, reply.
- What is the difference between beginner and novice ?
- How do you say this in English (US)? ここでお待ちください。
- What does Why choose excuse instead of reason? 🤨 mean?