Questions about example sentences with, and the definition and usage of "Shirty"
The meaning of "Shirty" in various phrases and sentences
Q: What does shirty mean?
A: annoyed; angry; bad-tempered.
Example sentences using "Shirty"
Q: Please show me example sentences with shirty.
A: Check the question to view the answer
HiNative is a platform for users to exchange their knowledge about different languages and cultures. We cannot guarantee that every answer is 100% accurate.
- What is the difference between cumbersome and complex ?
- What does Lay claim to something mean?
- can someone please explain to me how to distinguish when "a little" is an adverb, when it's a pro...
- How do you say this in English (US)? 今日の天気はどうかな？
- Would you tell me if the following sentences are correct? ———— I often get off track and lose t...
- "it has been going on for a while" What does it mean?
- What is the difference between difficult and hard ?
- can i call someone "lanky" when the person is not tall but skinny?
- Open the window ,let the bathroom dry off/out Please correct me
- Can i say that "I got home wet." 私は雨に濡れて家に帰りつきました。