Questions about example sentences with, and the definition and usage of "Sleng"
Example sentences using "Sleng"
Q: Please show me example sentences with What is your sleng? eg "lol", "omg", ect. and what they're means?
A: lol=laugh out loud if something is funny OMG. means oh my god or gosh or goodness. people usually say it at something shoking
Translations of "Sleng"
Q: How do you say this in English (US)? я понял, понятно (on sleng)
A: Got it или got you (gotcha)
Meanings and usages of similar words and phrases
HiNative is a platform for users to exchange their knowledge about different languages and cultures. We cannot guarantee that every answer is 100% accurate.
- How do you say this in English (US)? 나 방금 집에 도착했어
- What does So long Asshole! mean?
- What is the difference between I dread to think what might have happened. and I dread thinking w...
- How do you say this in English (US)? 너는 내 통증의 처음과 끝 너는 비극의 동의어이며
- What is the difference between Will you merry me? and merry me ?
- What is the difference between She happened to be in Latin America during the riots. and She was ...
- What does spot mean?
- What does he say? Do you happen to know the name of this song?🙄 Please let me know if you do wit...
- "I'm on board for it." Can this sentence mean "I agree with you."? For example, A: I thi...
- A: "Be confident in your English." B: "Be confident with your English." Which is better? Than...