Questions about example sentences with, and the definition and usage of "Smartwatch"
Translations of "Smartwatch"
Q: How do you say this in English (US)? smartwatch
A: Smart watch.
HiNative is a platform for users to exchange their knowledge about different languages and cultures. We cannot guarantee that every answer is 100% accurate.
- Hello. Do native speakers actually understand phrasal verbs by just their component words or do t...
- Does this sound natural in English? I came across your organization through the greatnonprofit...
- How do you say this in English (US)? Não consigo dormir?
- What's difference between using " Pronoun + Auxiliar do/does + Not " and " Pronoun + Possession V...
- How do you say this in English (US)? How do you say, what time is it
- Do women also use the word 'Hey guys'?
- How do you say this in English (US)? Enganchar
- what does " let's hop the train" mean?
- What is the difference between I would say〜 and I'm gonna say〜 ?
- What does 8 years in the making mean?