Questions about example sentences with, and the definition and usage of "Sneakiest"
Other questions about "Sneakiest"
Q: Crows are the sneakiest and nastiest birds in the world. I wish they didn't exist at all. does this sound natural?
A: Check the question to view the answer
Meanings and usages of similar words and phrases
HiNative is a platform for users to exchange their knowledge about different languages and cultures. We cannot guarantee that every answer is 100% accurate.
- is it sound natural?↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓ This picture is taken by someone who was used to mean a lot to me.
- what's the compound adjective that means the same as the word "international"?
- can you show me an example sentence with regard in this meaning please ---> ( attention to or con...
- can you help me?
- How do you say this in English (US)? aeroplano
- What is the difference between I am going through irritated situation and I am having irritated ...
- is the next dialogue correct? A: You mind if we listen to some music? B: Let's listen some.
- How do you say this in English (US)? I can't understand what does the "all" mean in the sentence ...
- Can I start an e-mail like this: Hi Eric, Hi Olivia, Thanks for your e-mail. ...
- What does What does"you're under my skin"mean mean?