Questions about example sentences with, and the definition and usage of "Sobrecogido"
Translations of "Sobrecogido"
Q: How do you say this in English (UK)? sobrecogido
A: sobrecogido= overwhelmed
HiNative is a platform for users to exchange their knowledge about different languages and cultures. We cannot guarantee that every answer is 100% accurate.
- "If your plan the project well, then everything should fall into place." "Fall into place". What...
- How do you say this in English (US)? どっちも好きじゃないけど、どっちかって言ったら、冬より夏の方が好きかな。
- How do you say this in English (US)? sillon
- How do you say this in English (US)? 꽃다발
- What does I would have to make it up to you 😉 mean?
- Everybody look or everybody looks?Which one is right?
- What does he is not a bad guy on my behalf mean?
- What does what interesting are you doing? mean?
- What is the difference between go through and get through ?
- What does tough luck mean?