Questions about example sentences with, and the definition and usage of "Sobredotados"
Translations of "Sobredotados"
Q: How do you say this in English (UK)? niños sobredotados o niños con altas capacidades
A: Gifted children
Meanings and usages of similar words and phrases
HiNative is a platform for users to exchange their knowledge about different languages and cultures. We cannot guarantee that every answer is 100% accurate.
- die of hunger or die from hunger?😂
- Which one is the correct?: How long the break will be? Or How long will the break be?
- "His perspective on the problem" can I change "perspective" to "light"(as in "try to see the pro...
- Incrementally vs gradually what is the difference? ex- You'll ( ) learn.
- What does Tiktok really just shoved it in my face mean?
- "Each pound weighs two pounds. How heavy do two pounds weigh?" - Does this sound gramatically cor...
- https://youtu.be/Ztqe6BfPdrE 11:37-11:41 what did she say?
- https://youtu.be/Ztqe6BfPdrE 10:49-10:50 what did she say??
- Could you correct my English? Which country of foreign students do you have in your school. A...
- I don't understand can you help me with this one?