Questions about example sentences with, and the definition and usage of "Sobrepasa"
Translations of "Sobrepasa"
Q: How do you say this in English (US)? me sobrepasa
A: Check the question to view the answer
HiNative is a platform for users to exchange their knowledge about different languages and cultures. We cannot guarantee that every answer is 100% accurate.
- can you correct my mistakes?
- How do you say this in English (US)? Out of my head
- What is the difference between They may be dead and They might be dead ?
- which one is correct: this figure is( the same, similar) in 1990.Feel free to explain.Thank you
- Is it polite to say ‘ would you mind xxxxxxx ‘?
- "Each pound weighs two pounds. How heavy do two pounds weigh?" - Does this sound gramatically cor...
- How do you say this in English (US)? how are you all
- https://youtu.be/Ztqe6BfPdrE 11:37-11:41 what did she say?
- https://youtu.be/Ztqe6BfPdrE 10:49-10:50 what did she say??
- Could you correct my English? Which country of foreign students do you have in your school. A...