Questions about example sentences with, and the definition and usage of "Socialist"
Translations of "Socialist"
Q: How do you say this in English (US)? socialist
A: Check the question to view the answer
Other questions about "Socialist"
Q: The socialists in Korea were very active underground in every area of the society. They grew more and more, and finally they came out of the surface. does this sound natural?
A: The socialists in Korea were very active underground in every area of the society. They grew more and more, and finally they Surfaced.
Meanings and usages of similar words and phrases
HiNative is a platform for users to exchange their knowledge about different languages and cultures. We cannot guarantee that every answer is 100% accurate.
- What does frightened mean?
- How do you say this in English (US)? 그것 때운만은 아니야 다른 이유가 더 있어
- What is the difference between Careful and Cautious ?
- What does Homicide mean?
- roots like juice goes up the straw. roots the way juice going up the straw. Which is correct?
- Let's take the elevator up to second floor. Let's take the elevator down to the ground floor. Ar...
- What does By the way mean?
- Hello, I would like to improve my English vocabulary. As native speakers, do you got any suggesti...
- What is the difference between error estimations and error estimation results ?
- Are native English speakers considerate of English beginners when they talk to them? I mean, Are...