Questions about example sentences with, and the definition and usage of "Sockit"
Translations of "Sockit"
Q: How do you say this in English (UK)? sockit? kind of invisible sock
A: You might mean a socket
Meanings and usages of similar words and phrases
HiNative is a platform for users to exchange their knowledge about different languages and cultures. We cannot guarantee that every answer is 100% accurate.
- Picture from online. Some of people who give you a hand may just pretend to help you.
- Please write another more casual way to say this. ⬇️ Can you suggest me Italian cartoon? Any webs...
- How do you say this in English (US)? combinado
- What does get your act together mean?
- What is the difference between ditch and flee and run away ?
- What is the difference between Cut to the chase and Get to the point ?
- How do you say this in English (US)? كيف الحال؟
- What does He talks himself up. mean?
- How do you say this in English (US)? 窓を開けると、虫達の演奏会
- What is the difference between Skill and Ability ?