Questions about example sentences with, and the definition and usage of "Soczewka"
Translations of "Soczewka"
Q: How do you say this in English (UK)? soczewka
A: Check the question to view the answer
HiNative is a platform for users to exchange their knowledge about different languages and cultures. We cannot guarantee that every answer is 100% accurate.
- What does Lay claim to something mean?
- How do you say this in English (US)? 今日の天気はどうかな？
- Would you tell me if the following sentences are correct? ———— I often get off track and lose t...
- Please show me example sentences with lay claim to sth.
- would it be correct to say "In my family of 5 there are my parents, my older sister, my younger b...
- What is the difference between difficult and hard ?
- can i call someone "lanky" when the person is not tall but skinny?
- Open the window ,let the bathroom dry off/out Please correct me
- Can i say that "I got home wet." 私は雨に濡れて家に帰りつきました。
- Please show me example sentences with Attuned.