Questions about example sentences with, and the definition and usage of "Soddisfatto"
Translations of "Soddisfatto"
Q: How do you say this in English (UK)? soddisfatto
A: Satisfied 😊
HiNative is a platform for users to exchange their knowledge about different languages and cultures. We cannot guarantee that every answer is 100% accurate.
- What does"lather your hair mean"?
- I was stolen my purse. Does this sentence make sense?
- I heard a British YouTuber say “You lucky devil!” to a woman who told him that she had lived in A...
- What does HOUSE mean?
- How do you say this in English (US)? I am from College of Computer Science at XX University. I a...
- What preposition should we use? The road stretched ... the car
- What does I got u mean?
- What is the difference between break down and lockdown ?
- How do you say this in English (US)? 주종관계
- Why 'By' used here..?? And what make sense for these sentences..??? Please, reply.