Questions about example sentences with, and the definition and usage of "Southearn"
Other questions about "Southearn"
Q: Please show me how to pronounce southearn.
HiNative is a platform for users to exchange their knowledge about different languages and cultures. We cannot guarantee that every answer is 100% accurate.
- What is the difference between i like watching tv, reading a book and i like watching tv, reading...
- I’ve heard that some of Korean words including Chaebol, Hwa-byung, Gahp-jil are on English dictio...
- What does "make something up to someone" mean? ex) You better make this up to aunt Cass before...
- How to answer: “looking forward to seeing you again “
- 'I had no say in the decision to sell the company' it means you had nothing to say about that dec...
- Do both sentences mean the same? “Go to it” “Go towards it”
- Does this sound natural? ”Which better do you think, people work for the company as soon as gr...
- What does Park at your own risk mean?
- Hi! Does this sounds natural? Current teenagers spend their money on: 1. Cell phones: I th...
- The word (With), does the "TH" here a voiced or voiceless "th"?