Questions about example sentences with, and the definition and usage of "Southen"
Other questions about "Southen"
Q: I'd like to listen to southen accent and basic accent. does this sound natural?
A: We wouldn’t say “basic accent” but the sentence structure is correct. “The southern accent and the basic accent”
Meanings and usages of similar words and phrases
HiNative is a platform for users to exchange their knowledge about different languages and cultures. We cannot guarantee that every answer is 100% accurate.
- I feel comfortable here to live. ↑↑↑Is it natural??
- Just like dogs, cats don't go for a walk. Does this sentence make sense?
- Is there a difference between humble and modest?
- What does hook up mean?
- Hello friends... Honestly, I still get confused in using the word "THING". How to differentiate ...
- What does <what does it say? you doth did it?> mean?
- What is the difference between Will and Shall ?
- Sometimes "to" you pronounce "d" and sometimes "t". Is there a rule?
- How do you say this in English (US)? 晩ご飯食べた？
- How do you say this in English (US)? 他总是踩点到教室