Questions about example sentences with, and the definition and usage of "Spasso"
Translations of "Spasso"
Q: How do you say this in English (UK)? “portare a spasso il cane”
A: walking the dog
Meanings and usages of similar words and phrases
HiNative is a platform for users to exchange their knowledge about different languages and cultures. We cannot guarantee that every answer is 100% accurate.
- Is this correct? I left my life charging for so long time and it is still at 29%? really?(im 29)
- have these words the same meaning ? bold brash touchu sensitive to critisim
- What is the difference between sinister and ominous ?
- How do you say this in English (US)? 즐겁다고 생각한 정도였다
- Hello everybody! are these sentences correct?please correct me if they're not. thank you very muc...
- Hi guys. I have a question. Can I say "I forgot to let you know that I wouldn't attend the class"...
- Does this sound natural? My working hour isn't long but I don't make much money. Certainly l...
- Please help me correct this. Thank you in advance.
- What is the difference between run away and flee ?
- What is the difference between late and later ?