Questions about example sentences with, and the definition and usage of "Spon"
The meaning of "Spon" in various phrases and sentences
Q: What does spon mean?
A: spon = sponsored; a company paid somebody to post this on social media
HiNative is a platform for users to exchange their knowledge about different languages and cultures. We cannot guarantee that every answer is 100% accurate.
- How do you say this in English (US)? 仲間
- Are these sentences correct and natural? Please correct me if I make mistakes. I’m watching a Yo...
- I bought a new book at the secondhand bookstore. And I bought a English book in the internet shop...
- What does Freak mean?
- How do you say this in English (US)? примерно
- How do you say this in English (US)? Bon match ! Bonne leçon ! Bonne douche ! ...(How do you wish...
- Can I say Did you have your hair cut?
- please stop rubbing in my face everything you do for me (does this sound natural?)
- there's a way to say "drive home the point", why use home? cannot use only drive?
- What does demonetized mean?