Questions about example sentences with, and the definition and usage of "Sugandha"
Translations of "Sugandha"
Q: How do you say this in English (US)? sugandha
A: Check the question to view the answer
HiNative is a platform for users to exchange their knowledge about different languages and cultures. We cannot guarantee that every answer is 100% accurate.
- How do you say this in English (US)? 溺れそう
- is the next dialogue correct? A: You mind if we listen to some music? B: Let's listen some.
- How do you say this in English (US)? がんばってね
- How do you say this in English (US)? Test post
- What does Ridiculous mean?
- What does What does"you're under my skin"mean mean?
- Help me please with this exercise 🙏🏻
- What is the difference between Relatives and Parents and Family ?
- How do you call your elementary or middle school teacher? By their names or titles?
- What is the difference between "If I didn't end things then, you would've ended up even worse" ...