Questions about example sentences with, and the definition and usage of "Sunglass"
Synonyms of "Sunglass" and their differences
Q: What is the difference between Sunglass keep our eyes to be protected from strong sunlight and Sunglass keep our eyes protected from strong sunlight ?
A: You just don't put the "to be" after eyes in the first one, it's just incorrect grammar. The second sentence is completely correct though.
Meanings and usages of similar words and phrases
HiNative is a platform for users to exchange their knowledge about different languages and cultures. We cannot guarantee that every answer is 100% accurate.
- I am not sure if the word “felt “ instead of “had” of the sentence “I felt an intuition that som...
- What does Naive mean?
- What does This project was so demanding, I can’t tell you how many nights I spent “bent over a ta...
- What does withdrawn mean?
- What does beat people mean?
- 1. ____ a dark night. 2. ____ a Monday night. A. At B. In C. On Which is correct? And why?
- What is the difference between The tip is round and The tip is rounded ?
- What does He said "Send me a picture "Bae"😁" mean?
- What is the difference between chamber and room ?
- I can’t distinguish in meaning and nuance “That's the way he always acted.”from “That's always ...