Questions about example sentences with, and the definition and usage of "Superioridad"
Translations of "Superioridad"
Q: How do you say this in English (US)? superioridad
A: Check the question to view the answer
HiNative is a platform for users to exchange their knowledge about different languages and cultures. We cannot guarantee that every answer is 100% accurate.
- What is the difference between She's bored and She's boring ?
- Hi! When people in the US talk about their “family” do they generally refer to immediate or exten...
- Please show me example sentences with inaccessiable .
- How do you say this in English (US)? 水道料金
- What does I'm a fucking peace. mean?
- What does Some hit the road with the Okies to California. what is hit?? mean?
- What does Stoeger mean?
- A. Who can pass the exam? B. I think that this man will pass it as easily. C. I think that this ...
- A. Do you think that he can pass the entrance exam? B. Yeah, I think he can pass it as easily. C...
- What is the difference between because of and due to ?