Questions about example sentences with, and the definition and usage of "Superlativa"
Translations of "Superlativa"
Q: How do you say this in English (US)? oración superlativa
A: Superlative sentence
HiNative is a platform for users to exchange their knowledge about different languages and cultures. We cannot guarantee that every answer is 100% accurate.
- What does he got a full ride to college. mean?
- I did an internet search and found that the most reliable news channel is BBC News. Why is that?
- How do you say this in English (US)? 〜する気がない
- Is this sentence correct? "AS the boy go to school, he's out on a limb in his class. However for...
- I'd like a refund, please. I'd like to get a refund, please. Are these expressions similar an...
- *I happened to see her last night at the supermarket (does this sound natural?)
- I'm incapable of choice. Is it natural? Or let me know more natural expression^^
- you're a blessing for us (does this sound natural?)
- A. They have considered only this factor. Is sentence A correct English?
- What does let me make it out to you mean?