Questions about example sentences with, and the definition and usage of "Superstardom"
The meaning of "Superstardom" in various phrases and sentences
Q: What does superstardom mean?
A: a person who is already famous becomes very successful or more famous
HiNative is a platform for users to exchange their knowledge about different languages and cultures. We cannot guarantee that every answer is 100% accurate.
- What does canvas mean in the example below? Example: -“When you got knocked to the canvas, What ...
- Everybody knows that rivers are indispensable for our lives in that they provide us with drinking...
- How do you say this in English (US)? 센스있는 사람
- How do you say this in English (US)? Do you think this skirt is suitable for me? Do you often us...
- What does shortcase mean?
- What does coffee with milk isn't very good mean?
- What does Coach mean?
- What does Halt work on mean?
- What is the difference between clinic and hospital ?
- 1. Is it grammatically correct to have a verb in present perfect in an 'if' clause? If you hav...