Questions about example sentences with, and the definition and usage of "Superstizioso"
Translations of "Superstizioso"
Q: How do you say this in English (US)? superstizioso
A: intuitive person
HiNative is a platform for users to exchange their knowledge about different languages and cultures. We cannot guarantee that every answer is 100% accurate.
- Does this sound natural? I took part in a translation workshop
- What is the difference between make friends with someone and befriend someone ?
- Which one is correct? 2.72 Two point seventy two Two point seven two
- What is the difference between I lost. and I am a loser. ?
- Please show me example sentences with learn.
- Hi, can I ask you if the following sentences sound natural? 🙂 “He was drinking water from the cu...
- I nearly passed out, I almost passed out which one is more natural?
- Please show me example sentences with not too shabby.
- Contributing a charity is a good thing. However, there is a limitation of amount we can pay. If w...
- What is the difference between vial and phial ?